We have an extremely talented pool of cross-industry experts capable of developing and maintaining complex project schedules.
AliZar The Consultants is unparalleled in providing cost, planning, and scheduling management services on projects in multiple industries. We provide stakeholders with constant feedback and information to ensure successful project execution. To accomplish this, we develop and maintain custom reports that graphically depict project cost and schedule status in a timely manner. This leads to enhanced cost and schedule management and increases the likelihood of achieving (or beating) your cost and schedule goals.
Our schedule management services include developing fully resource loaded master EPC schedule containing mobilization, engineering, procurement, constructin, and close-out phases.
Our cost management processes actively control cost at all project stages, giving project participants a clear financial picture at any time and allowing team members to make timely, informed decisions.
AliZar The Consultants provide expert P6 planners and schedulers for scheduling and project controls services as follows:
- Developing WBS, OBS, RBS and CBS
- Master EPC schedule development and baselining
- Resource loading and leveling,
- Schedule Updates
- Baseline comparison
- Schedule integration
- Schedule quality assurance
- Schedule recovery and mitigations plans
- Creating what if scenarios
- Schedule basis document
- Schedule change management
- Forensic Schedule Analysis
Project Control Services:
- Project control reports, such as s-curve, bar charts, dashboards
- Resource loading and leveling
- Developing EVMS. Earned CPI and SPI reports
- Creating dash boards and reports for management and executives
- Planned, actual, remaining, estimate to complete, estimate at completion reporting
Resources are provided for onsite and remote work:
- Hourly (minimum 4 hours)
- Actual hours worked